2021 Spring/Summer Season AA Head Coach Application
Deadline for applications is January 30, 2021.
Please include in your application:
- Contact information (home address, email address, home and cell numbers).
- What team(s) are your applying for to coach in 2021?
- Please summarize in detail your coaching education and training (Please include your NCCP and Respect in Sport numbers). Please include any relevant professional or post-secondary courses/programs that you have completed.
- In detail, summarize your coaching and playing experience.
- Tell us why you feel you are a suitable candidate and explain, in general, your coaching philosophy?
- You must have the ability to provide a clear Vulnerable sector police information check prior to coaching.
- Please indicate your intentions in regard to your participation with the 2020-2021 HPP or Community winter baseball program(s).
- What does a “player development-first” philosophy mean to you?
- Please attach a sample season plan and practice plans for the 2021 season.
- Please tell us who your assistant coaching/training staff will be in 2021 (if known).
- An in-person interview with the selection panel may be required. You will be notified of the interview date via the email address you have provided in your application.
- References will be required.
THOSE INTERESTED IN ASSISTANT COACHING MAY ALSO INDICATE THIS BY EMAILING DAVE BALL WITH THE ABOVE INFORMATION INCLUDED.
We will be hosting AA Padres teams in 11U, 13U, 15U and 18U.